Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Well, d.day arrived and I survived!
For years I have been burying my head in the sand trying to pretend that cyber world did not exist. Now that I have extended myself a fraction, I find that there is really a lot of useful stuff out there and that I just need the skills, patience and confidence to access it.
I have had experience using an interactive whiteboard in the classroom but limited experience using other elearning tools. I look forward to learning more about this exciting and ever changing topic.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first impressions of this course are great. I can't wait to learn about what we can do as teachers. Using eLearning in the classroom correctly will be such an advantage. Good to see your are eager to learn too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little daunting for me Emma, but exciting too...so much to learn..so little time!

    ReplyDelete